Guideline for abstract submission and eligibility rules
Overseas abstract submission details
- All abstracts with the application form from overseas must be submitted as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com
* Mailed or faxed submissions will not be accepted.
- Download the abstract template.
- Abstracts and Application Form must be in English.
- Read the abstract instructions carefully in the sample template. Type or copy/paste your abstract within the blue rectangle of the template and should not be typed over the blue lines of the box.
- Type text single-spaced, in a single paragraph in MS Word format.
- The required font is Times New Roman or Times with an 11point character type.
- Do not include any figures, tables, charts or illustrations.
- Please be sure to check errors and misspelling before submitting your paper.
Accepted abstracts will be printed in the Congress Program & Abstract Book exactly as you submit it. Errors and misspelling will be apparent in the published abstracts, so please check errors and misspelling before submitting.
- First author will be duly notified of Acknowledgment Number as notification of the receipt of abstract by e-mail from the Meeting-Secretariat. (If no e-mail received within 1 week, please confirm it to the Meeting-Secretariat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The 22nd JSGCT Scientific Program Committee will review all abstracts around May 2016 and first authors will be notified in June 2016, regarding the date, time and form of presentation by e-mail.
- Confirmations and notifications of acceptance/rejection will be e-mailed to the registered address. Please make sure your e-mail address is valid to receive the messages.
Eligibility for submission
First or presenting authors who are Non-Japanese citizen and reside outside of Japan do not have to be a member of JSGCT.
* First or presenting authors who are Japanese citizen residing overseas must be a member of JSGCT.
To become a member please visit http://jsgt.jp/MEMBER/member-j.htm
- There are two submission options: oral or poster presentation. Please indicate your first choice concerning the type of presentation in the application form.
(However there may be cases we cannot meet your request.)
- For each abstract, the category that relates best should be selected from the list of topics given in the application form.
- Oral presentation for Symposia, Educational Lectures, Plenary Session and The 2nd Asia-Pacific Gene Therapy Consortium, must be in English.
Other Oral sessions and Poster session can either be in English or Japanese.
Disclosure of COI
- Authors will be required to disclose any conflict of interest including affiliations with sponsoring companies by filling the information in the application form.
- Please include a slide disclosing the state of COI in your PowerPoint presentation by using the sample templates.
If you have any queries please contact:
Division of Gene Therapy,
Research Center for Medical Sciences
Department of Pediatrics
The Jikei University School of Medicine
3−25−8 Nishi-Shinbashi, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 105-8461, Japan
c/o JSGCT Administrative Office